Current Open Positions
Do you have drive, passion, and an innovative mindset? You may have what we’re looking for… We are currently hiring for the following positions.
Records Management Analyst
– Provide solid records management support and to assist in the transition to a digital environment that will support automated record and information management.
– Provide coordination and support to assist Records Management Officer (RMO) and Records Liaison Officers (RLOs) in implementing records management activities across the organization.
– Provide electronic records support by analyzing and providing expert recommendations for managing FRA’s electronic records and documents.
– Develop and update records retention schedules as required and assist in coordination of their approval with program offices and NARA.
– Prepare and complete the necessary records management documentation required by NARA and the agency related to the creation, maintenance, transfer and disposal of Federal records for review and approval by the RMO.
– Manage the update and maintenance of the agency’s file plan.
– Develop Standard Operating Procedures for established RM processes, as directed by the RMO.
– Maintain the internal Records Management site.
– Prepare and provide various levels of Records Management training, topics directed by RMO, to management, staff and RLOs.
– Provide recommendations to the RMO for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Records Management Program.
– Work proficently in SharePoint, ERA, and ARCIS
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree or combination of relevant education/experience required. Four-year college degree in a Technical Discipline – Library Science, Computer Science, Mathematics or an equivalent technical degree preferred. Minimum three years of experience in all life cycle phases of records management. Basic knowledge of electronics records management. Knowledge of Federal requirements and processes and best practices recommended by the National Archives for effective Records Management. Strong technical writing skills. Ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust Clearance.
Contact: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Provide copyediting, editing (and occasional writing), proofreading, and formatting for technical and marketing publications and periodicals to include fact checking, consistency, grammar, punctuation, style, and coherency of materials in compliance with ascribed style guide (GPO, Chicago, and organizational style)
– Enter information into databases, Excel spreadsheets, SharePoint sites, or other types of files or media.
– Perform quality assurance reviews for online publications and Web content.
– Develop and help present outreach training materials (presentations, handouts, etc.).
– Exhibit maturity and professionalism through regular verbal and email communication.
– Work methodically and in an organized fashion with a keen attention to detail.
– Maintain the highest level of service to the customer and the team and demonstrates a genuine willingness to help.
– Show enthusiasm for continuous process improvement and a high standard of quality delivery.
– Seek to meet and exceed customer expectations and demonstrate a genuine willingness to help.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or a related discipline and five (5) or more years of experience. Experience writing and editing technical material (such as engineering). Proficiency in the MS Office Suite. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, a plus.
Contact: Email resume to email@example.com
Senior Software Engineer
– Design, modify, develop, write, and implement the software programming applications to provide new development and enhancements on current stable system using the latest technologies. Below is a detailed statement of the proposed duties and responsibilities:
– Work with system analysts, developers and network engineers to provide feasibility study on the potential projects, the scope includes cost and efforts estimation on hardware, software and personal, obtains license and required information from the vendors, recommends purchase on required software products
– Work with business analyst to provide requirement analysis on user needs and software requirements, work with project manager to come up with realistic project plan based on constrained cost and timelines.
– Develop/implement features and functionalities derived from customer requirements for web-based application using state-of-the-art approach (involves the use of user stories, storyboard/wireframes, acceptance criteria, activity diagrams and other systems engineering artifacts).
– Use sound software engineering and object-oriented principles to ensure that developed code is maintainable, efficient, reliable, understandable, secure, and fault tolerant. Investigate and tackle complex performance problems, finding ways to scale the platform and application while simultaneously reducing spend.
– Develop and execute Test Driven Development tests, integration tests, automated testing. Collaborate with software testers to ensure that the delivered products have good test coverage, that risks are mitigated, and that defects are identified and resolved
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree (U.S. or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology related field, plus minimum 5 years progressive working experience in software application and development.
Contact: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide GIS analysis, design and development for several transportation projects. The detailed duties and responsibilities include: Collect, analyze, and interpret geographic information provided by geodetic surveys, aerial photographs, and satellite data; Research, study, and prepare maps and other GIS products in digital or graphic form for project planning and design; Work with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology to collect and analyze data; Revise existing maps and tables, making all necessary corrections and adjustments, to prepare them for designated automatic applications; Design and evaluate multi-stage working procedures, algorithms, data structures, and user interfaces for GIS applications; Conduct research for projects with GIS focus in a cross-function team environment.
Requirements: Master’s Degree in GIS, Geography, Cartography,or other closely related field OR Bachelor’s Degree in GIS, Geography, Cartography or other closely related field plus a minimum of two years of work experience designing and conducting spatial analysis in GIS software tools and applications.