Current Open Positions
Do you have drive, passion, and an innovative mindset? You may have what we’re looking for… We are currently hiring for the following positions.
– Provide copyediting, editing (and occasional writing), proofreading, and formatting for technical and marketing publications and periodicals to include fact checking, consistency, grammar, punctuation, style, and coherency of materials in compliance with ascribed style guide (GPO, Chicago, and organizational style)
– Enter information into databases, Excel spreadsheets, SharePoint sites, or other types of files or media.
– Perform quality assurance reviews for online publications and Web content.
– Interact with and interview researchers to verify technical information or gather information.
– Apply high proficiency of Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) to edit, format, and finalize content for publication.
– Manage multiple, competing priorities and deliver high-quality products with quick turnaround.
– Develop and help present outreach training materials (presentations, handouts, etc.).
– Exhibit maturity and professionalism through regular verbal and email communication.
– Work methodically and in an organized fashion with a keen attention to detail.
– Maintain the highest level of service to the customer and the team and demonstrates a genuine willingness to help.
– Show enthusiasm for continuous process improvement and a high standard of quality delivery.
– Seek to meet and exceed customer expectations and demonstrate a genuine willingness to help.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or a related discipline and five (5) or more years of experience. Experience writing and editing technical material (such as engineering). Proficiency in the MS Office Suite.Prior experience working with the Federal government and knowledge of 508 compliance, a plus. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, a plus.
Contact: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org